Sunday, March 20, 2011

When 2 years will be ended up shortly

High school never ends. Maybe this is the best word to show you what I'm gonna feel at this time. A week ago (until tomorrow) I had a very magic school exam. It's very magic for me, I swear because I didn't study at all to prepare those exam. I was very slow, and no spirit beside me. Although I always woke up at 1 a.m to study minimally (because it is my habitual, go bed at 9 p.m, no more) but for me it has helped me so much to at least open page by page and finally, poof. I had a tight sleep over night. Hehe

Okay, actually that is not my point. I will share you about my classmate who has earned a very delightful 2 years in SHS 1 Purworejo. I'm very proud to be part of EXIST. EXIST is my name class, I don't know exactly what that means. 
In EXIST, I got so much fun even though I ever got some troubles with my friends for example. But this is gonna be okay, life is colorful. If yours not, you're so blind. As long two years, we shared all the things we could. The competition tightly happened, the friendship strongly felt among each other. No worry if we are very regret when we separate later. Now we just count the day go on national exam on 18-21 April (wish me luck) and keep tight on a friendship. We don't want end this year badly and colored by some sorrow, we want to be happy at the end after we struggling less than 2 years. 

This are some white and black stories who makes me laugh, cry, smile and angry when I face you all, dear friends.
1. We always switch on the audio speaker at the corner of class and connect it with Novian's iPod or my phone so the music on and we dance randomly
2. We never have a cheating at all (like another students did), we keep our competition and the winner can feel the truly glory.
3. One dispenser-gallon only for 24 students and 2 days it will be replacing by the new one.
4. We are well-known as the most-noisy acceleration class from the the first until the fifth. One of the factor maybe I am there. Haha
5. We are talented : magician, nerd, entertainment, actor, singer, sensual-model, scientist, mr.sleepy, fatty playboy, and many more. 
6. Another teacher has another way to teach. It was so funny when we imitated them about how they are teaching in front of class
7. We got some fresh-money after we glory on some competitions held by the school
8. Remember how are the way of us to solve many big problems? Babe? Bubar?
9. We spent one billion rupiahs to make dress of vocal group when we showed on PENSI !
10. We got the tickets to join SNMPTN Undangan with no exception and this is the firstly happen. Yea!!

I will continue later,  this is EXIST mini album really 'exist' in my blog.


 We learn everything, at the end we earn the memories**

No comments:

Post a Comment